7 Reasons Pepper Spray is Superior
Sabre Pepper Spray is superior to other self defense products or devices...here's 7 reasons why!
Surely I don't need to tell you but violent crime is not only out of control but growing at an alarmingly fast rate! Times are so tough and getting tougher and as a result people out there are getting more desperate than ever before! This means that the possibility of you or someone you love being attacked or assaulted is growing!
Perfect for runners and walkers!
And it used to be only if you were caught hanging around the bad areas or catching the wrong train late at night. No longer are seedy situations and locations the prime target of thieves, criminals and assailants but more so, any place and any time could pose a dangerous threat to you or a friend or family member. These types of random and unprovoked attacks are now effecting well over 1 million people per year! To this end and to be sure of your own protection and safety, you need to have a product readily available and easy to use that will stop the most aggressive punk, street tough or frenzied group from attacking or hurting you.
With this in mind, nothing on the market is better than a product like Sabre Pepper Spray to protect you with an invisible shield that will keep the biggest and baddest mother at an arms distance.
Apart from being so easy to use, the reason a product like Pepper Spray works so well is that it contains Oleoresin Capsicum, a derivative of hot chili peppers ground up very fine and extracted in an organic solvent like ethanol, then allowed to dry into a resin.
It is this resin which is the base for any quality pepper spray on the market. Remember what happens when you accidentally rub your eye after cutting chili peppers? It burns like crazy and for a long time too. So imagine what happens and how it feels when you multiply that by 1,000! Yep, you can surely bet that hurts and will stop even the most drug or alcohol fueled assailant dead in their tracks.
Your soon to be very regretful attacker won't be able to even see for at least 20-40 minutes, depending on how much of the spray ends up in their eyes. Instantly the attackers eyes will slam shut, and their breathing will be difficult because it will constrict their throat also. I can guarantee that stealing your money or possessions will no longer be their top priority. Breathing and actually being able to see suddenly jumps right up the attackers priorities!
There are many reasons to choose a good self-defense product like pepper spray as your first line of defense against crime and random attacks.
Pepper Spray protects you 7 ways from attack because:
- It will stop an attacker in their tracks with what feels like a molten stream of liquid fire squirting in their eyes and mouth.
- You can launch the Pepper Spray from up to 15 feet, keeping plenty of distance between you and your attacker. Some Sabre sprays now even go as far as 30ft!
- As it is a projectile, it does not have to be used when the attacker is right next to you like other self defense products such as stun guns or tasers.
- It is one of the most inexpensive self defense products on the market, usually under $10 for a small size. I'm sure you will agree that this is an extremely small price to pay for your safety!
- Many have a key chain feature that attaches them to your keys, making your pepper spray always available when you need it. No more fumbling through bags or pockets, wondering if you even brought it with you. Time is crucial when under attack!
- It's effects can last up to 45 minutes, giving it the longest lasting effects of any self defense product and giving you plenty of time to escape from harm or call the alarm.
- Overall, you get the most bang-for-your-buck with pepper spray over any other self defense product; lowest price, farthest effective range, maximum punishment, easiest to conceal and carry, and always with you.
We hope these 7 tips on why Pepper Spray is superior to other self defense products give you the information you need to determine if it can help keep you gain some peace of mind and feel protected from violent crime.